Updated BIOS and PC sorta bricked?

Hello,

It's my first post here :).
Recently I tried to update the BIOS on my very old AM4 motherboard (gigabyte's GA-AB350N) to prepare for an eventual CPU update this summer (5800x3d or something). I tried doing F51 via q-flash, but had to flash F31 first for some reason. Here's the issue : whilst flashing F31, at arnd 95%, the pc restarted and nothing shows on the screen anymore. I doubt it is a sudden power loss as I never experienced that once in my home.

I did some research on my own and I saw that F31 might not support Bristol Ridge CPUs anymore, therefore the BIOS I flashed is too new for my CPU
How can I fix this? The mobo doesn't have dual BIOS.
- I've contacted Gigabyte Support, they told me to clear cmos and I did, no changes. however, clearing cmos usually makes my pc restart, but it didn't this time.
- Maybe a CH341a programmer can help, but idk if I'll mess up my bios even more or even further brick my mobo.
- I wonder if installing a newer CPU would work (5800x3d or 5 5600/7 5800x) but according to the cpu support listing, they only work with a newer version (F51 iirc) and not F31.
- Keyboard doesn't light up, fans work, power button on computer flashes once. 

- This is NOT a new build, it's an old one.

On 5/22/2022 at 8:16 AM, ChiefChippy2 said:

F31 might not support Bristol Ridge

So simple explanation Due to BIOS ROM size limited, NO Bristol Ridge (AMD 7th Gen A-series/ Athlon™ X4 series) APU support.

your only solution is CH341a

12 hours ago, Savage2k said:

So simple explanation Due to BIOS ROM size limited, NO Bristol Ridge (AMD 7th Gen A-series/ Athlon™ X4 series) APU support.

your only solution is CH341a

Yeah I somehow thought that didn't apply to F31 😛
Well I hope nothing goes wrong with CH341a or else I'll kinda be forced to buy a new CPU and a new mobo which isn't exactly my budget choice.