help finalizing my build

Budget (including currency): 1000-1500cad

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: streaming/gaming 1440p 144hz

parts list: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/3vg4pH

Just wanna make sure before I will buy these parts they are what should be in the build. just wanna make sure I'm not making any mistakes like oh this or that could be slightly better I'm not no expert. any purchased parts or altered prices are things from my pc I'm keeping and or getting elsewhere. if you change anything please say why I don't wanna have no idea why something was changed.

Any particular reason for the Motherboard? Just because its cheap and it works?

Looks good apart from the mobo being mATX, but she'll be right.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Mobo: Asrock AB350 Pro4 | Ram: G.Skill Trident Z (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Storage: Intel 545s Series 256GB M.2 (SATA) SSD/Western Digital WD Blue 1TB/Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD | GPU: Zotac Geforce GTX 1060 6GB AMP! Edition | Case: NZXT S340 Black Case | PSU: Corsair HX750 | Operating System: Windows 11 Pro | Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini White MX Brown | Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless | Headphones: Astro A50 Gen 2 | Mic: Rode NT-USB | IEMS: KZ ZSN Pro X

8 hours ago, GymTeacherJake said:

Budget (including currency): 1000-1500cad

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: streaming/gaming 1440p 144hz

parts list: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/3vg4pH

Just wanna make sure before I will buy these parts they are what should be in the build. just wanna make sure I'm not making any mistakes like oh this or that could be slightly better I'm not no expert. any purchased parts or altered prices are things from my pc I'm keeping and or getting elsewhere. if you change anything please say why I don't wanna have no idea why something was changed.

Save some money and go with the 12400/F. 

You could also go with a better cooler like the Deepcool AK620. A bit overkill for an i5 but it would be fine if you ever upgrade to an i7/i9.

I would also go with a different board, as low end ASRock are not very good. The MSI PRO B660M-A wifi would be a better choice.

Also that case comes with 4 RGB fans so no need to buy any extra ones.

2 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Save some money and go with the 12400/F. 

You could also go with a better cooler like the Deepcool AK620. A bit overkill for an i5 but it would be fine if you ever upgrade to an i7/i9.

I would also go with a different board, as low end ASRock are not very good. The MSI PRO B660M-A wifi would be a better choice.

Also that case comes with 4 RGB fans so no need to buy any extra ones.

@FalseControl

as for that board(also was cheaper) other ones I had in previously needed a extra cable I didn't have with my psu, also that recommended board has that same issue. some one did tell me before I was not a problem unless I'm overclocking or going sub zero. but I'm just unsure. just wanna make sure if I go with that one id be all good down the line.  

and also does that cooler have the 12th gen mounting stuff?