Computer doesn't turn on when adding second SSD

I had 2 M.2 SSDs (one for the system and the other is for storage). I wanted to replace the storage SSD (250 GB) to a 1TB SSD. Everything was fine before replacing them. After I installed the new SSD the PC is stuck in a boot loop. I can't open the BIOS I don't get anything just black screen and then reboot..not even Motherboard logo. 

I removed the new 1TB SSD and the PC worked again. 

I installed the old 250GB SSD the boot loop happened again. Now I can't get my old 250GB SSD again nor the New one. 

However I tried both SSDs on another PC and the old one was working fine but the new one wasn't recognized in the BIOS.

What is the problem and why can't I get back my old SSD to work on my PC? 

I think the slot is corrupted but how can I know for sure?

Since these are M.2 drives, what are the models and what model of motherboard do you have?

If these are both SATA-based M.2 drives, most motherboards can only put SATA drives into select slots, so you might not be able to run both drives in the same computer. If only one is SATA-based on the other is NVMe, you might be able to get them both working by switching slots.

46 minutes ago, ThePoorGuy86 said:

I had 2 M.2 SSDs (one for the system and the other is for storage). I wanted to replace the storage SSD (250 GB) to a 1TB SSD. Everything was fine before replacing them. After I installed the new SSD the PC is stuck in a boot loop. I can't open the BIOS I don't get anything just black screen and then reboot..not even Motherboard logo. 

I removed the new 1TB SSD and the PC worked again. 

I installed the old 250GB SSD the boot loop happened again. Now I can't get my old 250GB SSD again nor the New one. 

However I tried both SSDs on another PC and the old one was working fine but the new one wasn't recognized in the BIOS.

What is the problem and why can't I get back my old SSD to work on my PC? 

I think the slot is corrupted but how can I know for sure?

We're going to need some more information. Motherboard and ssd model names. Which slots did you install the different ssds in?