Asus Gaming D4 z690, 12900k Intense Coil whine

Anybody in here got an Asus Gaming D4 Z690 Board, if so have you got INSANE coil whine near the CPU?

I opened Steam VR last night and launched Beat Saber, suddenly the coil whine was all over the shop. Loud enough to hear through Indexs headphones without the music on. Thought it was the pump of my EK360, as it was that general area, but it wasn't. 

Tested with P95 and had minimal whine although fans being ramped hindered the ability to hear it. 

Tested in a few games at 1080p and 4k, and no whine while Vsync was on. As soon as I unlocked FPS the whine came back with a vengeance. It's not my GPU, it's definitely from the board around the CPU area. Never experienced in my years of building, any whine that strong. 

Just wondering if any other users have the same issue. I've just gone over my 30 days return period, so it'll have to be an RMA at this point, does ASUS honour RMA for coil whine? I saw a post on reddit with someone else having the same noise roughly.

To note, it's not noticeable at locked 60 games, anything over 60 and the whine is incessant and LOUD. And when VR or VR games are launched it's the same since that's over 60FPS. 

This is a reddit post with the exact same whine. It's making gaming unplayable without headphones. 

At this point I'm highly regretting this board. Since I can't return it for a refund as I'm over 30 days. Are there any boards DDR4 wise that can handle the 12900k and not drive me crazy with that insane whine?

17 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

I know some companies accept coil whine RMAs, some don't. Best to submit that request if it is really bothering you. 

It's loud enough to hear through headphones. And my missus to hear watching TV. It's definitely bothering me. I've never in my 12 years building heard it this strong, and only when over 60FPS or launching VR.