I recently decided that I wanted to upgrade my computers gpu and now I'm not sure if the gpu I want will fit. I have an asrock h510m-hdv/m.2 mother board which is a micro atx motherboard but the problem I believe that i will run into is I have a  tp-link archer t5e as a wireless WIFI card and as my motherboard is micro atx and the gpu i am wanting(3050) being a 2 slot card i don't think that it will fit with the motherboard that I currently have. i also have the Montech x1 atx mid tower case.

20210925_193419.jpg

A 3050 that is 2 slot should be good. If it for some reason does not fit, then you can buy one of those USB wifi recievers

Specs: 11700 | RTX 3060 | 32gb 3200mhz | 1tb 970 + 2TB HDD | Lian Li O11D Mini X Black

I'm 15 and live in the US

yes but what im saying is that i dont know if the 3050 will wit with the wifi card in the way form me to take out my current gpu and put a new one in 

8 minutes ago, Noah-destroy5904 said:

yes but what im saying is that i dont know if the 3050 will wit with the wifi card in the way form me to take out my current gpu and put a new one in 

Judging by the photo there is lots of room, if you get a 2.0 slot, or thinner cards. 3050 is so low wattage I think all of the AIB cards are at least that thin, so it would work fine.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

8 minutes ago, Noah-destroy5904 said:

What 3050 are you going to use?

Specs: 11700 | RTX 3060 | 32gb 3200mhz | 1tb 970 + 2TB HDD | Lian Li O11D Mini X Black

I'm 15 and live in the US

i will use the GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3050 Eagle OC 8G Graphics Card, 2X WINDFORCE Fans, 8GB GDDR6 128-bit GDDR6