HPE DL380p Gen8 Secondary riser

Hi everyone, 

I've been for a while looking to getting the secondary riser and was never able to find it. 

Just today, it came to me that both the opening on the back of the chassis and PCI slot, etc is identical to the primary riser. 

Does this mean that both risers are identical? 
 (please only reply if you are sure, I don't want o risk burning a motherboard by trial and error)

Thanks. 

There are from memory 3 different risers but they can all go in the same riser slots from memory. You can get the part numbers from the spec sheets then search the part numbers on ebay to get them. Actually not too hard to find once you have the part number

3 hours ago, leadeater said:

There are from memory 3 different risers but they can all go in the same riser slots from memory. You can get the part numbers from the spec sheets then search the part numbers on ebay to get them. Actually not too hard to find once you have the part number

Hey, 

yes, but what I've been confusing me a lot is the fact that most riser boards that show up on Ebay, are the same as in slot 1. 
That is why I was wondering if they were the same. 

Someone just found for me the parts list page, I was struggling to find it and it seems the risers are not slot specific, but still not 100% sure. 
Document - HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 Server - Spare Parts | HPE Support

3 hours ago, Ralms said:

I was struggling to find it and it seems the risers are not slot specific, but still not 100% sure. 

They are not, just 2 riser slots per server and put w/e riser you want in to them