Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Arctis Pro Wireless audio cutting out. Please HELP

SenpaiServs

Go to solution Solved by B1GLeo,

Do you see 2 sound inputs in Windows (Game and Chat one) when this happens? I would first of all disable fast boot (that used to cause many issues with mine), so that only fix was to unplug the cable from PC and plug it back in to get both sound outputs working.
I didn't have Wireless version but I believe if this does not help it would be faulty headset or an electrical interference like you mention.
I would definitely try going with their support and see what they say - https://support.steelseries.com/hc/en-us

So this has been a consistent issue the last 2 months and ive just kinda been putting it off. The audio for my whole pc just vanishes for 1 second then cuts right back in and continues no issue.

I am not sure what on earth could be causing this but its getting extremely annoying. I love these headphones but this would be the second pair i'd have to RMA for am issue. I just want to be sure it is indeed

the headset and not hardware/software pc related. Swapping batteries from DAC seem to fix the issue for a while until today, when it just wont stop.

PC specs:

- 5950X
- Asus RTX 3080 Strix OC

- 64GB Corsair RGB Pro
- Asus ProArt X570

Other components:

- Elgato Streamdeck XL
- Elgato Wave Link
- Beacn Mix Create
- Logitech PowerPlay Mousepad (Electrical interference?)

I have tested and tried alot of solutions and so i figured id state them first:

- Windows Update
- Windows Factory Reset (fml)
- Nvidia Driver Update
- Switched to Nvidia Studio Drivers
- Closed Discord while using headset
- Closed spotify while using headset
- Different internet browsers (Firefox, Opera, Chrome)
- Reinstalled Elgato and Beacn software
- Triple checked Steelseries "sleep" setting and all other settings
- Reinstalled Arctis Drivers and Steelseries software
- Moved USB plugs around on mobo to ensure it isnt USB bandwidth overload
- Tried different GPU (RTX 3050)

I have yet to run a latencymon test because i feel like ive tried enough to be sure its the headset.
I dont have another headset sitting around nor a 2nd pc to test this pair on sadly.
Is the headset faulty, do i bother with a latencymon test and post results?

Do you see 2 sound inputs in Windows (Game and Chat one) when this happens? I would first of all disable fast boot (that used to cause many issues with mine), so that only fix was to unplug the cable from PC and plug it back in to get both sound outputs working.
I didn't have Wireless version but I believe if this does not help it would be faulty headset or an electrical interference like you mention.
I would definitely try going with their support and see what they say - https://support.steelseries.com/hc/en-us

3 minutes ago, B1GLeo said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but since i am using windows 11, would fast boot not already be disabled? I have both outputs showing up in windows, but have chat disabled (i dont really use the game/chat balance feature).. I use the Beacn Mix Create to handle audio to my headset (and i have tested them without using the Beacn). I just re-enabled thwe chat half of the headset, if that fixes it ill feel so dumb. Thanks for the help!