internal ssd randomly disconnect itself

MOBHUNTER100

so i bought a new gaming laptop which is legion 5 {specs( ryzen 5 and gtx 1650gpu 8 gb of ram and 512gb of internal storage)}

because this is my primary gaming machine so i installed extra XPG Adata SX6000 Lite 1TB 3D NAND Solid State Drive as my secondary storage for all games, files, videos etc.

so the pre installed windows 11 had loads of bloatware so i reinstalled the windows( i did this after using it for 4 days) after doing this when i boot in and try to access the files, i can't do that windows saying "A device which does not exist was specified" i can't understand what went wrong as normally this type of error should get fixed after a restart but it didn't .

I open my laptop reinserted the drive properly and booted back again and drive reappears in windows but vanishes again when i try to install shadow of the tomb raider( in the middle of downloading it disappeared) , so I thought it might be windows cutting power to the drive so i open the advance power plans and set hard disk 'power off' to "never"

surprisingly it worked for 2-3 months but now it starting to happen all over again but this time what i do is reboot then shutdown then turn it back on again it works for me now but still it is annoying  

so anybody who have solution to this please tell.

Does your manual state anything about the 2nd drive slot.
Maybe it has some shortcomings.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!