? BEST ANDROID OS / AMD 3350U LAPTOP OR MINI PC

im looking the best android os to load on a AMD 3350U laptop or mini pc vi a usb drive

iv tried android x86 , pure os an bliss on my acer aspire 3350u to no success either the gear wasn't compatible or the versions of the os's weren't the right ones.

the reason i need to make this work is ever since i moved to pop os linux ther a host of apps that i was using on windows some utility's an editing app that aren't available on linux 

but are on android but a tablet doesn't have the horse-power i need but a good budget laptop or mini pc would iv tried my acer 3350u laptop but none worked right , ie between being glitchy an not completing the install an or the

WiFi an Ethernet not working or even being sensed.

all the os's i listed i tried the latest versions so maybe its my current hardware so besides my laptop are

ther any AMD mini pc's under 400$ or 500$ via amazons fixed 5 monthly payment option

that anyone knows or can confirm that do work with any Android os (preferable pure os) i dont mind it built - in WiFi dosnt or wont work as long as the Ethernet will work as i only use Ethernet for

all my current gear ( 2 desktop pc's , 2  laptops , nas , an NVIDIA Shield ) WiFi is for my phones an tablets.

these are some of my current picks let me know if any of these will do or suggest others

AMD Ryzen 5 3550H Mini Computer DDR4 16 GB

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09R22DCTJ/?coliid=I2LA5H8PJA1MW&colid=QJS6WLUQUF23&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

KAMRUI AMD Mini PC, Windows 11 Pro 8GB DDR4 256GB M.2 2280 SSD Micro Desktop Computers, Radeon Vega 3

https://www.amazon.com/KAMRUI-Windows-Computers-Computer-Graphics/dp/B09QBZ3KFK/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2SCKL3M8ZV5BU&keywords=KAMRUI%2BMini%2BPC&qid=1651041508&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011%2Cp_36%3A-40000%2Cp_72%3A1248879011&rnid=1248877011&rps=1&s=electronics&sprefix=kamrui%2Bmini%2Bpc%2Celectronics%2C106&sr=1-4&th=1

Beelink SER3 Versatile Mini PC Windows 11 Pro, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Q2Z8CZT/?coliid=I1F4NHUVSDR87L&colid=29U15X3U1PKOJ&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

KAMRUI Mini PC,AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Windows 11 Pro Small Desktop Computers, 16GB DDR4

https://www.amazon.com/KAMRUI-Windows-Computers-Desktops-Computer/dp/B09V7QJX2H?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

Beelink SER3 Versatile Mini PC Windows 11 Pro, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H(up to 4GHz) 4C/8T, Dual Channel RAM

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JFGKNG9/?coliid=I2CNMUFBPYG4T4&colid=29U15X3U1PKOJ&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

From my understanding, Android Desktop is a crapshoot. You mention the utilities you need run on windows though (at least if I'm reading this correctly " host of apps that i was using on windows")... why not just run windows on that laptop to run the programs you need?

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

Have you tried the more traditional "emulation layer" android environments, or you think the overhead will make the apps unusable?

1 hour ago, Ralphred said:

Have you tried the more traditional "emulation layer" android environments, or you think the overhead will make the apps unusable?

emulation layer ! you just blow past my understanding as i have know idea what that is in the android os world im very noob

1 hour ago, Zando_ said:

From my understanding, Android Desktop is a crapshoot. You mention the utilities you need run on windows though (at least if I'm reading this correctly " host of apps that i was using on windows")... why not just run windows on that laptop to run the programs you need?

window is to buggy for me an i ditched it an its been about 3 years now on linux an short of the things i mentioned all is well an the utilities were to control some of my home network an router gear an some paid-for file conversion app that i have for both win an android an couldn't make work on linux an the alts dont do what i need an i dont like

so getting an decent android mini desktop pc to run a android os to run right is a must.

4 hours ago, johnny45 said:

emulation layer ! you just blow past my understanding as i have know idea what that is in the android os world im very noob

So, the OS's you listed are full OS's, you need to reboot and boot from that OS to make them work. There are the more "traditional" emulators that essentially run android in a window, and because they use you existing OS's drivers etc, more likely to work.

There are quite a few search results about people running Android X86 in VirtualBox. VirtualBox is pretty ubiquitous, I'd expect there to be a Pop! package for it. If not you could try qemu and "virtual machine manager" and see if it'll load.

Actually, I was just messing with my TempleOS install in qemu, I'll grab a Android x86 ISO and see if it works for you, gimme 20 mins...

8 minutes ago, Ralphred said:

gimme 20 mins...

OMG that's so simple, I now have a working "android tablet" on my desktop, less than 8 minutes.

Just for reference in case you hit a wall:

virt-manager (virtual machine manager from Redhat) version 4.0.0

libvirt (again from Redhat) version 8.2.0

Android x86 iso version 9.0-r2