Question about cooling of motherboard

I have a rough idea of what kinda temperature CPU and GPU should be running at, but have no idea about what the motherboard temp sensor is. Since the weather is getting hot, my rig starts to reboot after a period (~1h) of heavy load, and I suspect that the motherboard temp is the cause. My CPU and GPU are running pretty toasty at 85 degrees celcius, VRM at 62 to 65 degrees and PCH at around 75 degrees but I don't think these temps are high enough to force a reboot (though definitely enough to cause a little bit of throttling). Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? Thanks for the help.

Something like HWInfo64 will give you temps for a whole slew of different temp sensors. Nothing you've noted so far is high enough to warrant a shutdown unless your PSU is overheating.

If you look at the Windows event logs does it give you an indication of why it rebooted?

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

4 hours ago, RAS_3885 said:

If you look at the Windows event logs does it give you an indication of why it rebooted?

This is a good idea. When I was younger I thought my PC was overheating in the summer but it turned out my webcam drivers where bad and causing my PC to crash. I learned that day to check the logs and not always go with my gut.

Hmmmm I've checked the logs and it does say that it is event ID 41 with issue of kernel-power, thanks for pointing out that I should look into the logs. What kinda temperature is the maximum for the PSU? Around 65?

35 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

Something like HWInfo64 will give you temps for a whole slew of different temp sensors. Nothing you've noted so far is high enough to warrant a shutdown unless your PSU is overheating.