From what I can tell, windows 11 doesn't actually run faster with Alder lake when gaming. What about gaming while streaming/capturing?

Subject title. I heard that you need windows 11 in order to effectively utilize the e-cores in the 12600,12700, and 12900. But when benchmarking actual gameplay and content creation benchmarks, it doesn't seem to run any better than windows 10 using the same cpus. This kind of makes sense to me since I imagine doing a 1 task thing probably uses mostly the 'p' cores rather than the 'e' cores. But I was wondering, has anyone done benchmarks for gaming while streaming or recording simultaneously with windows 11 vs windows 10? Turning off that windows 11 option that slows you down by like 15% (I forget what it's called).

I'm about to finish my new pc finally (i5 3570 + 660TI -> 12600k + 3080Ti (it was only $100 more than the regular 3080 here), and it will include a 12600k, and originally I thought I'd bite t he bullet and get a windows 11 key to not 'waste' the e-cores, but turns out intel's story about 11's thread management software being important for their new cpus was a load of bung for gaming. But before I commit and install 10, maybe, just maybe it will help if I'm gaming while recording or streaming (and if so, how much)? I suspect it might help, though I have a feeling probably by not very much.

You're gonna have to switch anyway. I just switched and I haven't found any reason to hate it.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

1 hour ago, Shimmy Gummi said:

You're gonna have to switch anyway. I just switched and I haven't found any reason to hate it.

I mean I'm open to trying it. Thing is I currently have a windows 10 key but not 11, and I'm not sure if I can use my 10 key to switch to 11 for free since my 10 key is supplied by one of my jobs which allow me to work at home, it's an office edition key, and I imagine they don't let you switch to 11 using those since they are intended to be installed on more than 1 machine and such.

1 hour ago, Morgion said:

I mean I'm open to trying it. Thing is I currently have a windows 10 key but not 11, and I'm not sure if I can use my 10 key to switch to 11 for free since my 10 key is supplied by one of my jobs which allow me to work at home, it's an office edition key, and I imagine they don't let you switch to 11 using those since they are intended to be installed on more than 1 machine and such.

Regarding your key, sorry I can't help you there. Mine is a normal W10 pro key.

A little more background, I said I "just switched" but by that I mean that I "just did it" without really thinking about it. I've been on it since August.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x