Help! Need Help building this ridiculous slick looking case that would go perfect with the rest of my wood themed room!!!

I have attached a photograph of the Pc case I am trying to replicate. 

It would be amazing if anyone here happens to have the tutorial or blueprints for the case that would make life easier. But alas its not going to be that easy 😞

I feel like this case is probably the best looking case I have ever seen in my life plus this would go perfectly in my room where I have wooden flooring and a wooden desk. This would be the cherry on top. I am a novice PC builder haven't done anything DIY ever so that's mostly why I am stuck.

If someone is kind enough to help me draw out the blueprints for it I would like one slight change for it to have glass panels since where I live there is a lot of dust in the air and an open air case wouldn't survive 2 days.

Anyways, first time posting on this forum sorry if I posted in the wrong section or something 👼

PS: If out of some miracle someone at LTT see's this I believe they would be equally impressed and it might end up getting built. So if anyone reading this is like an admin or anyone here knows how they could get this picture somewhere where someone at LTT would see this steal the picture by all means. I just want to see the case built and see how

🙂🙂🙂

syj5x0r1uk171.webp

I don't have anything to help you but good luck it's going to look great!

there are a lot of custom finishes and fittings to this build but i'll maybe see what i can do on making some type of blueprints but no promises that i can actually make some sense ive never done something like this before. But i'll maybe come up with some ideas

If you add glass the case won't have any place to get fresh air and WILL overheat to components.

Either way even in a very dusty room it's fine just have one of those simple pc duster things handy and blast it quickly if you want to keep it dust free.

As for how to do this. This is basic copper tubing for the frame with 45 degree bends. Mounted to a piece of wood. So basically make a square frame with them and use solder to join them.

As for the actual loop. Basically lay it out, measure well and hope you have the tools to bend the tubes like that.

Thermaltake has a line of cases with a similar design. They don't have the steampunk aesthetic, but some judicious moding might produce something appealing.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

50 minutes ago, Grizzlyy said:

there are a lot of custom finishes and fittings to this build but i'll maybe see what i can do on making some type of blueprints but no promises that i can actually make some sense ive never done something like this before. But i'll maybe come up with some ideas

Anything that helps would be highly appreciated 🙂

27 minutes ago, jaslion said:

If you add glass the case won't have any place to get fresh air and WILL overheat to components.

Either way even in a very dusty room it's fine just have one of those simple pc duster things handy and blast it quickly if you want to keep it dust free.

As for how to do this. This is basic copper tubing for the frame with 45 degree bends. Mounted to a piece of wood. So basically make a square frame with them and use solder to join them.

As for the actual loop. Basically lay it out, measure well and hope you have the tools to bend the tubes like that.

Hmm duster could work but I am a bit lazy 🤣 . Initially I'd like to figure out a way with glass but if nothing seems to work I will likely resort to open case 🙂.

And yeah if I can't find the exact blueprints I will get a wooden black plate get the motherboard mock up and go from there

17 minutes ago, brob said:

Thermaltake has a line of cases with a similar design. They don't have the steampunk aesthetic, but some judicious moding might produce something appealing.

Thanks I'll check them out