BF3 5$ on Origin

orangecat

cool

pretty sure every one owns it since the humble bundle deal  :P  

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

lol sitting here when i got bf3 and other games for 5 buck on the humble bundle

@qwertywarrior that was one of the best bundles they have ever had

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

it's 10 EUroes... lol

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Liar! It's $10!

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Liar! It's $10!

Nope, it's 10 EU for me.. that's Origin trick for EU member... pay more than the americans. Bunch of F****king scammers, later on when you ask Origin Costumer Support WHY they do this, they say "I don't know man.." or "Probably taxes" < Bullsh*t.

Ask me anything.

Nope, it's 10 EU for me.. that's Origin trick for EU member... pay more than the americans. Bunch of F****king scammers, later on when you ask Origin Costumer Support WHY they do this, they say "I don't know man.." or "Probably taxes" < Bullsh*t.

No it was 10 USD. Battlefield 3 isn't really worth that so I just got Crisis 3 instead for the same price.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

No it was 10 USD. Battlefield 3 isn't really worth that so I just got Crisis 3 instead for the same price.

Uhhhh does this look 10 USD to you?

EtkBWm1.png

Ask me anything.

when was this himbl bundle deal everyone talks of

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

I hate it when multiplayer shooters get super heavy discounts like Humble Bundle for example, because the hackers stock up on throwaway accounts.

Seeing as rising storm is now free and a better MP shooter...and doesn't use origin. Yeah, don't by BF3 now.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Uhhhh does this look 10 USD to you?

EtkBWm1.png

Considering I'm accessing it from the United States, and origin is a piece of shit,  yes. It said "$9.99." That is 10 USD. Apparently you gotta pay extra.