I mean, really? lol

IAmNik

$170 for a pillow that apparently smells lolol and I thought the 2-color $80 zip up hoodies were bad.

"

THE ULTIMATE IN COMFORT, OUR EXPENSIVE EDITION CPU PILLOW IS FILLED WITH 100% ALPACA WOOL, SPARING NO EXPENSE FOR THAT COMFORT FACTOR.

PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE 100% ALPACA WOOL FILL, THERE MAY BE A BIT OF AN ODOR TO THIS PILLOW, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FIRST TAKE IT OUT OF THE BOX. IF THIS IS SIGNIFICANT, WE RECOMMEND LEAVING IT IN A SPOT WHERE IT WILL GET SIGNIFICANT DIRECT SUNLIGHT IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS"

19 minutes ago, IAmNik said:

$170 for a pillow that apparently smells lolol and I thought the 2-color $80 zip up hoodies were bad.

"

THE ULTIMATE IN COMFORT, OUR EXPENSIVE EDITION CPU PILLOW IS FILLED WITH 100% ALPACA WOOL, SPARING NO EXPENSE FOR THAT COMFORT FACTOR.

PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE 100% ALPACA WOOL FILL, THERE MAY BE A BIT OF AN ODOR TO THIS PILLOW, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FIRST TAKE IT OUT OF THE BOX. IF THIS IS SIGNIFICANT, WE RECOMMEND LEAVING IT IN A SPOT WHERE IT WILL GET SIGNIFICANT DIRECT SUNLIGHT IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS"

Quality Alpaca wool is quite expensive compared to Sheep's wool. They've talked about this many times on the WAN show.

https://www.yanantin-alpaca.com/is-alpaca-wool-expensive/

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Just now, LWM723 said:

And it smells like an Alpaca's crotch, no extra charge 🙂

I love the smell of farm raised alpaca wool after being heated in the sun for a few days. mmmmmmmmmmmmm