iPhone custom ring tones

Donut417

Guys I need help. My mom has the iPhone 13 mini and she wants the ring tones that she had on her last phone (LG Q7). I figured out how to get the files to the correct format. I did mange to get the files on the phone, but only one is showing up as a ring tone. I have verified that the files are short enough to be ring tones. Any ideas for me to try? 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Stupid Apple BS they always like to pull. I ran into the same thing trying to make custom ringtones for my Dad's iPhone 8. They've changed iTunes to force you to get ringtones from the Apple Store. Precisely the kind of reasons I don't use Apple. Why pay a premium to be told how you can and can't use what you paid extra for in the first place?

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Just now, An0maly_76 said:

Stupid Apple BS they always like to pull. They've changed iTunes to force you to get ringtones from the Apple Store. Precisely the kind of reasons I don't use Apple.

Well I managed to get a custom one to work. Im just not 100% sure what I did. Because I also did this on my iPhone XR, so No your not locked to the Apple Store on this. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Just now, Donut417 said:

Well I managed to get a custom one to work. Im just not 100% sure what I did. Because I also did this on my iPhone XR, so No your not locked to the Apple Store on this. 

Feel free to let me know if you figure it out, because I wasted a week fighting with that POS. This is a 5 minute thing on Android.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!