HP OMEN 40L

Luca1080

Hey I recently got a HP OMEN 40L (RTX 3060TI 8gb ram , Intel I7-12k ,16gb ram 3700hz and 1tb of SSD)

This morning when i turned it on i tried to change the colors to white and every light turned off i tried everything i cold to fix but failed.

the only lights that work is the ones from the GPU and the RAM in rest from CPU and fans are off

Please guys can someone explain to me how to fix it step by step cuz I'm not that good at pc

What software are you using to control the lights? Also, some RGB software (like RGBFusion) doesnt play well with others lol

6 minutes ago, IAmNik said:

What software are you using to control the lights? Also, some RGB software (like RGBFusion) doesnt play well with others lol

Its just the OMEN gaming hub

it was working perfectly fine when i got it

Do the lights work on any other color and do you have any other rgb software installed? could also check all your connections but sounds like a software problem.

no its completely off  and also no omen gaming hub is the only one i have and yes i cheeked a bit of the connection and all should be fine 

• 5 months later...
On 4/9/2022 at 7:44 AM, Luca1080 said:

no its completely off  and also no omen gaming hub is the only one i have and yes i cheeked a bit of the connection and all should be fine 

Did you download Omen Light studio because that could be overwriting your light configurations