Phanteks Enthoo Primo

So I'm going to build my next rig in an Enthoo Primo this summer, and in trying to find the cheapest price I found a Computer component site that I'd never heard of before called Telco-Tec. I was wondering if you guys had heard of them? They offer the Phanteks Enthoo Primo for £178 including shipping, and Scan does it for £199 including free shipping on the entire order you place with that case. So my options are:

TELCO-TEC: Phanteks Enthoo Primo £178 for the case including shipping. 

http://www.telco-tec-europe.com/computers-und-tablets/computer-components-/computer-cases/348635/phanteks-enthoo-primo-ultimate?currency=GBP

Scan Electronics: Phanteks Enthoo Primo Rev 2 £199 including free shipping on my entire basket/order. 

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/phanteks-enthoo-primo-rev-2-full-tower-performance-case-with-side-window-e-atx-atx-w-o-psu

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

The title is kind of irrelevant to the question, you are asking if telco-tec is a legit site.

The title is kind of irrelevant to the question, you are asking if telco-tec is a legit site.

It's a method of getting members to read your post and help out. :) If I posted the name telco-tec, the chances would be slim that anyone would reply, considering not many seem to have heard of them, and because the majority on this forum aren't European.

Are you here to help, or not?

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Id probably just use scan...

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

It's a method of getting members to read your post and help out. :) If I posted the name telco-tec, the chances would be slim that anyone would reply, considering not many seem to have heard of them, and because the majority on this forum aren't European.

Are you here to help, or not?

I was here to help with questions about the Phanteks Primo. Seeing as no one has helped you so far except one person who didn't really, I don't think your "tactic" worked.

Better safe than sorry... go with a good site unless you can afford the loss of a couple hundred pounds :)

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

Does anyone know the exact differences between the Revision 2 and the original Enthoo Primo or point me to a site stating them. Scan mentions it but they're a little vague.

I was here to help with questions about the Phanteks Primo. Seeing as no one has helped you so far except one person who didn't really, I don't think your "tactic" worked.

And I'm asking questions about both it and where to buy it from. Thank you for your input.

Well... I fell for the title lol but now I'm looking at the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe  :wub:

I was looking at it too, but I'm doing a re-build this summer and I'm starting to wonder if it'll ever hit the market. It's a really nice looking case that takes away the "marmite" looking stacked design feature of the Primo. I personally like it though.

I was looking at it too, but I'm doing a re-build this summer and I'm starting to wonder if it'll ever hit the market. It's a really nice looking case that takes away the "marmite" looking stacked design feature of the Primo. I personally like it though.

Well, given the fact that it will be a summer build(just like I'm gonna do), I say wait a little longer, if you can of course. I'm waiting till June(Computex), after that I'm building with whatever it's in the market by then. That Luxe case is one beautiful case to look at, plus the features makes it better... the Enthoo Primo is a good choice too thou, can't argue with that. :)

Well, given the fact that it will be a summer build(just like I'm gonna do), I say wait a little longer, if you can of course. I'm waiting till June(Computex), after that I'm building with whatever it's in the market by then. That Luxe case is one beautiful case to look at, plus the features makes it better... the Enthoo Primo is a good choice too thou, can't argue with that. :)

Yeah, I thought I'd just dive head first into the last case I'll ever need... ;) 

I'm probably going to go down that route too. I was going to either rebuild with my current components and add some 800 series cards in SLI, but they may not show up in 2014 at all, or go for an X99 build with an 8 core i7 if Nvidia's 20nm process goes to shit (which it just did).

I may just keep my current trusty 7950 until the 800 series finally releases and re-build everything else. 

Yeah, I thought I'd just dive head first into the last case I'll ever need... ;)

I'm probably going to go down that route too. I was going to either rebuild with my current components and add some 800 series cards in SLI, but they may not show up in 2014 at all, or go for an X99 build with an 8 core i7 if Nvidia's 20nm process goes to shit (which it just did).

I may just keep my current trusty 7950 until the 800 series finally releases and re-build everything else. 

If I had your build man I would wait, it's a solid build.

Does anyone know the exact differences between the Revision 2 and the original Enthoo Primo or point me to a site stating them. Scan mentions it but they're a little vague.

And I'm asking questions about both it and where to buy it from. Thank you for your input.

The Revision 2 which has minor updates and mainly to the Clips on the HDD Cage(Which were weak) and the Front Filter Mech(Which is nice but a pain in the ass to clean).

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14