Wonderings about ethical questions about LTT products.

Damptoget

Hi! I recently started watching ltt clips from the wan show, and stumbled upon a video about how the products are made in china etc etc. I totally understand that this is how the world works, and most work like this is outsourced. However, i were wondering wether Linus Media Group have any guidelines when it comes to worker's rights in the facteries they work with etc?

Best I can say is this is discussed at length on the WAN Show. 

Any chance you know of a clip you could link me to or a certain WAN show?
I rarely watch the wan show due to timezones

I dont have a timestamp or link but I remember at one point they moved production to a completely different factory due to unfit working conditions at one they were using where they were being mislead as to the state of the workers. 

1 minute ago, Ravendarat said:

I dont have a timestamp or link but I remember at one point they moved production to a completely different factory due to unfit working conditions at one they were using where they were being mislead as to the state of the workers. 

That is actually amazing to hear. When i heard about them sourcing products trough alibaba and from chinese factories i immediatly went "Ouch, that's a red flag i guess". Glad to know they take working conditions seriously