Suggestions for network setup.

Hello everyone,

I want to setup a WiFi network for my home. And I'm completely new to this so I need some advice but I can't find much on the internet. (Most of the stuff is a bit confusing). And I don't want to be asking advice from any ISPs in my area (since they're all like  yeah it'll be fine!)

So my home is actually 200 sq yards and 2 floors (2 flats actually one on 3rd floor and other on 4th floor). (All concrete and bricks) no wooden walls and stuff. And I have nearly 20 devices in my home (most of them are always active)

What kind of router should I be using. Like should I buy some mesh router (if mesh how many mesh routers? 2 or 3 or 4?) or should I get a switch and multiple access points (but I have never done any network setup before so pls recommend some beginner friendly solutions) (some budget options would be really nice)

So you are going to need to have some kind of wired bridge between the two units as 2 layers of concrete will kill any chance at 5Ghz and limit any decent speed at 2.4Ghz. You might be able to use Ethernet over powerline to bridge the to units and then have an AP in each unit. Otherwise I would see if you can use a P2P bridge from the outside of each unit facing each other. Or, if you really feel like it, string an outdoor rated cable between the two units.