LTT Screwdriver Expensive Edition?

I know the Creator Warehouse did the CPU Pillow Expensive Edition recently and I feel like I remember Linus mentioning or at least joking about an LTT Screwdriver Expensive Edition on WAN Show a month or two ago, but I can’t be sure. Are there any reasonably sound rumors of them making a small batch of prohibitively expensive screwdrivers out of titanium or something absurd? Before you ask, yes, this is absolutely a 

“take my money” sort of thing.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

4 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

But see, gold plating your tools is like putting stickers on your car. Each one adds 5 “hrsprs.”

Well, I hope they do. Either way I’ve been in Solidworks coming up with a display stand complete with an LTT logo built into the base and orange LEDs, maybe even up-lights like on marquee signs to really go above and beyond.

5 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

. . . and we all know Harbor Freight is known for its high quality merchandise 🙄

30 minutes ago, Mope El Two said:

. . . and we all know Harbor Freight is known for its high quality merchandise 🙄

That's not the point, "the same exact thing will sell for twice the price if you make it extra shiny" is.

Who doesn't love shiny stuff!

I sold my soul for ProSupport.