Case Cooling solution?

11 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

the artic fans have fan splitors on them...

Yeah but if I daisy chain 5 fans all to one header is not exactly going to be good for the header no? Having the fan hub draw power from the SATA port seems much better.

7 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

That would be done in your motherboards fan control section. It's done per header and since you only have two, the CPU fan header and the case/chassis header, it'll be pretty simple. Plug the hub into the case/chassis header then just adjust the curve to your liking to balance airflow and noise. These fans are very quiet, even at full speed which is nice.

Oh is that in the BIOS? Truth be told I’m not exactly sure how to access it as ive never tried to access it before.

5 minutes ago, XxRescueRabbitxX said:

Oh is that in the BIOS? Truth be told I’m not exactly sure how to access it as ive never tried to access it before.

Yep, you'll have a fan control section in there. 

7 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Yep, you'll have a fan control section in there. 

Which P12’s should I get? There’s loads of different types. Only 5 pack of P12’s I’ve found available on Amazon so far is the basic just P12’s. 

2 minutes ago, XxRescueRabbitxX said:

Which P12’s should I get? There’s loads of different types. Only 5 pack of P12’s I’ve found available on Amazon so far is the basic just P12’s. 

Arctic P12 PWM PST. At least on Amazon US, there is a 5-pack.

6 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

It’s 35 pounds here so that’d be what .. 47 dollars? Does it have to be PST? Isn’t the PST meaning it’s the daisy chain version?

10 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Now that is odd. I could just buy 5 separate ones for 5 pounds making it only 25 pounds. Or I could get just the P12 PWM ones for 20 pounds. 

B1D7F3FA-1C90-4FE6-B6A0-FAF8E6F0E318.jpeg

25A26FF8-E9F5-4C5E-ABF5-DCE5A777052E.jpeg

29 minutes ago, XxRescueRabbitxX said:

Yeah but if I daisy chain 5 fans all to one header is not exactly going to be good for the header no? Having the fan hub draw power from the SATA port seems much better.

as long as you dont exceed the header then your fine but a hub is also cheap too.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Just now, thrasher_565 said:

as long as you dont exceed the header then your fine but a hub is also cheap too.

Well I’d be using 5 fans. 2 for the front, 2 for the top and one for the back. I just don’t think it’s worth risking it for the header. 

Just now, XxRescueRabbitxX said:

Well I’d be using 5 fans. 2 for the front, 2 for the top and one for the back. I just don’t think it’s worth risking it for the header. 

completely up to you.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

While the pictures I find aren't that helpful, it appears to be able to fit what I've put in my Corsair 4000X -- Three 120s in the nose, two 120s up top, another single 120 to the rear. That said, if cooling is a concern, this case does not appear to be designed for abundant airflow, though my 4000X isn't much different.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!