an order was made 2 months ago still has not arrived ...

Perfect Duel

Hi,

I have no idea where else ask about this, but since I have mailed the support team over a week ago and I got no response

maybe someone here can help ...

in short I have placed an order from the store 2 months ago - January 16th and it was sent on the 17th, the last update about the order

was at January 27th saying "processing completed at the origin" and nothing after that.

I know things might be late but 2 months and no update since end of January? I guess it's gone ...

I wish I had reply for support team (otherwise I would not even considered opening this topic here) but I got no reply for over a week .

If someone here can help me out it would be great.

Best regards, Eliad.

You're not the only one, This has been going on for a hell of a long time. A post from a few days ago:
https://linustechtips.com/topic/1418110-support-request-time/#comment-15304943

15 hours ago, LWM723 said:

You're not the only one, This has been going on for a hell of a long time. A post from a few days ago:
https://linustechtips.com/topic/1418110-support-request-time/#comment-15304943

Quite disappointing, 2 weeks for a response is too long. I expected better from them. 

I hope I will get a response from them at all since I've been waiting way too long for the order to arrive. 

@Perfect DuelAfter my battle over 2 months no reply and tracking showing that it was returned to sender I called my bank and requested to start the chargeback procedure with VISA. You can call them, mention which transaction it was, they will send you the form , attach the proof of trying to resolve with seller, and they will refund you and chase them, it takes up to 50 days, but at least you will get your money back.

Dex

On 3/20/2022 at 6:44 PM, d3xd3x said:

@Perfect DuelAfter my battle over 2 months no reply and tracking showing that it was returned to sender I called my bank and requested to start the chargeback procedure with VISA. You can call them, mention which transaction it was, they will send you the form , attach the proof of trying to resolve with seller, and they will refund you and chase them, it takes up to 50 days, but at least you will get your money back.

Dex

Thanks Dex,

I think it will be the last option in case I won’t get any response from them in few days. 

If this is how they run their business I don’t want anything to do with them anymore, just either get the package or get my money back.

You both had bad luck unfortunately I placed an order on february 15th to ship to Europe (France) and I recieved the package the 3rd of march

It feels like every single post about goods not arriving is from people, who don't even know how tracking numbers and systems work. Wouldn't be surprised if they ignored information about parcel arriving and/or customs and then parcels were just returned to sender.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2022 at 1:37 PM, Just that Mario said:

It feels like every single post about goods not arriving is from people, who don't even know how tracking numbers and systems work. Wouldn't be surprised if they ignored information about parcel arriving and/or customs and then parcels were just returned to sender.

While this may be true, this comment is not very helpful. It also doesn't explain why he has been waiting for over a month to hear back from customer support regarding this issue. Perhaps next time you can explain to the OP how said tracking numbers and systems work to help prevent a misunderstanding like this in the future?

On 4/5/2022 at 4:06 PM, AteBit said:

While this may be true, this comment is not very helpful. It also doesn't explain why he has been waiting for over a month to hear back from customer support regarding this issue. Perhaps next time you can explain to the OP how said tracking numbers and systems work to help prevent a misunderstanding like this in the future?

The sender CANNOT track the package after it left their hands. After that you need to use receiving ends tracking system or a general one, which combines all info into one list. Support is just slow and probably have million(s) of tickets, specially makes it worse then some impatient f..s send 10-20 requests a day.