Support request time

Arttu89

I know this forum is not for support, but it's really not clear where else I can ask this.

Would anyone be able to tell me what's the current wait time to get a response for a support request from lttstore? I understand it's extended right now, but it's not really clear how long it might take. I've sent an e-mail on the 1st of March and still had no response. There doesn't seem to be any way to find out what's happening with a support ticket either, I just got an automated response after sending the e-mail, but there's nowhere to check if it's still pending to be read by someone or if it got forgotten etc.

Maybe it would be a good idea to post on the forum the current rough estimates of how long it might take so that people know when to try contacting LTTstore again.

I can't believe this is STILL going on with LMG. What shitty business practices!
@LinusTech

18 minutes ago, LWM723 said:

I can't believe this is STILL going on with LMG. What shitty business practices!
@LinusTech

I wouldn't call it shitty business practices, it's not unusual for businesses to experience periodic increases in support tickets every now and again for various reasons. That said it would be nice if there was more of an indication of the current wait times and/or ticket status check page that would give at least a rough estimate of the given tickets queue position.

To conclude, I just received a response, so for anyone else wondering, it seems like there is a nearly 2 week backlog.

Mailed 10 days ago. No reply.

Mailed again 3 days ago. I wonder if I'll ever get a reply.

I'm dutch, so feel free to correct any spelling mistakes I might make.  I try to do the best I can!

Spoiler

CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K GPU: Asus ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI PSU: Corsair HX1000 V2 MEM: 64GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200mhz  COOLER: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500gb +1tb NVME / Samsung 840EVo 1tb / HGST Ultrastar 10tb

• 2 weeks later...

I am on the same boat. It is just frustrating. This is my first order ever from lttstore, and probably going to be my last.

For someone who calls others out for bad practices/implementation, and wanting the best for the customers, I expected the the transaction at lttstore to be a smooth. But I was wrong.