Computer won't turn on?!

RazerFanBoy

Today I was on my computer, and it randomly restarted! I checked the event logs and there were lots of errors with the ID of 7000 and 7026, they were all critical or warning. My genius brain decided to ignore it. and I continued using the internet. After around 30 minutes it restarts again, this time failing to go into the OS! After the computer tried 3 times  the computer shut off. After that I turn it on again and only my CPU fans are spinning not the intake or exhaust. The screen displays no information and is black. The monitor doesn't even turn on. and I get VERY worried. I flick the switch on the power supply and my speakers make a really odd noise, something that sounds like it belongs in an 8-bit game. 

I am so worried ANY help would be VERY appreciated, also what I should now do with my parts ?

I have no Anti Virus  -_-

Hi. :o

That's the first time I ever saw a computer do that... Also, no antivirus? Seriously? There is no reason not to have one, you can get them for free (Avast/Malwarebytes), they install in minutes, and have a low impact on computer performance. Continuing as if nothing happened was also not very smart. Finally, just try googling the error codes

What OS are you using? 

After a quick google search, It is most likely your drivers are messed up, and, I have no idea what the error ID 7000 is.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

When turning on the computer, can you at least access the bios?

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Y U NO HAVE ANTIVIRUS!

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

When turning on the computer, can you at least access the bios?

Nope.

BTW, if researching, do not go to eventid.net. Instantly tried to infect my computer. 

It's either the power supply or the motherboard because the intake and exhaust fans aren't spinning, the Mem test is also not doing anything...

BTW, if researching, do not go to eventid.net. Instantly tried to infect my computer. 

Okay lol.

Nope.

Sometimes, when my computer is acting up, starting with the power button on the motherboard, instead of the case helps. I have no idea why, it just does.

Sometimes, when my computer is acting up, starting with the power button on the motherboard, instead of the case helps. I have no idea why, it just does.

some pcs dont have them do they?

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

and yes definetly get malware bytes and avast, my norton (dont hate) combined with malware bytes stopped a MASSIVE malware/virus atack with like 3000+ problems

Spoiler

some pcs dont have them do they?

Read his system on his profile, his has one, and you could always short the two pins.

Okay, I'll try that, also gonna try to clear my CMOS, I'm starting to doubt the overclock I had WAS stable after all even though I had it for like 3 months.

Okay, I'll try that, also gonna try to clear my CMOS, I'm starting to doubt the overclock I had WAS stable after all even though I had it for like 3 months.

ok but get antivirus straight away (if you can get going) and run a scan

Spoiler

You seem to be very knowledgable on PCs. Why did you not have an antivirus?

Honestly, don't know...

+1

Spoiler

I'm just curious as to why only the intake and exhaust fans aren't spinning but the CPU fan is... I think it might be my Motherboard.

Honestly, don't know...

i hate people who make viruses i wish i could just blow their internet up :D

Spoiler

I'm just curious as to why only the intake and exhaust fans aren't spinning but the CPU fan is... I think it might be my Motherboard.

yes it seems like it, maybe an rma?

Spoiler

yes it seems like it, maybe an rma?

Maybe my friend, maybe...

Maybe my friend, maybe...

is it in warranty if so try that or ask the manafacturer about the codes

Spoiler

is it in warranty if so try that or ask the manafacturer about the codes

It is, this build is under half a year old, I'm worried because it was really expensive.

It's my CMOS battery I'm almost sure of it.

how can u be so sure

Spoiler