How to use Dockers on TrueNAS Scale?

Go to solution Solved by dbx10,
4 minutes ago, HeroRareheart said:

My bad, I've been banging my head against a desk for like 6 hours dealing with issues and didn't think too hard about category.

No worries, check out the level1techs forums and this video

Might be helpful

I just deployed my new NAS/game server combo and after struggling far too hard with setting up a network share I'm moving on to deploying a Satisfactory server and Minecraft server via Dockers. I have no idea how to use dockers though and I tried my best using a few basic YouTube tutorials and the instructions provided for the specific docker images I want on DockerHUB but I just can't get it to work. I need a noob friendly comprehensive explanation of how to launch a Docker image via the TrueNAS webUI, specifically these two:

hexparrot/mineos - Docker Image | Docker Hub

wolveix/satisfactory-server - Docker Image | Docker Hub

The ixsystems forums are a better place to look for help, and the correct category on LTT would be the server / NAS section. TrueNAS Scale is a relatively new product, so tutorials are going to be scarce and subject to change. It's only at the release candidate stage, still.

1 minute ago, dbx10 said:

The ixsystems forums are a better place to look for help, and the correct category on LTT would be the server / NAS section. TrueNAS Scale is a relatively new product, so tutorials are going to be scarce and subject to change. It's only at the release candidate stage, still.

My bad, I've been banging my head against a desk for like 6 hours dealing with issues and didn't think too hard about category.

4 minutes ago, HeroRareheart said:

No worries, check out the level1techs forums and this video

Might be helpful