What 3d printer to get with a budget. For Beginners

Lenovo Guy
Go to solution Solved by SorryBella,
12 minutes ago, Lenovo Guy said:

Hi i've been looking for a good 3d printer for from $0-200 USD. Preferably it would be a 3d Printer that would be easy to assemble and would be for beginners.

Honestly at that range, the only printer thats worth a damn is the Creality Ender 3 and even then you gonna need some upgrades to make them a plug STL and print endeavor.

Hi i've been looking for a good 3d printer for from $0-200 USD. Preferably it would be a 3d Printer that would be easy to assemble and would be for beginners.

12 minutes ago, Lenovo Guy said:

Honestly at that range, the only printer thats worth a damn is the Creality Ender 3 and even then you gonna need some upgrades to make them a plug STL and print endeavor.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.