What should i upgrade?

Fyqz

I currently have a i7 4770 and a 1060 6gb with 16gb ddr3 ram.

And i dont know what is more worth to upgrade.

If i stream, record or edit its always crashing and i dont know which one i should upgrade and to what.

Games are running fine

1 minute ago, Fyqz said:

If i stream, record or edit its always crashing and i dont know which one i should upgrade and to what.

Games are running fine

Does the pc crash or the stream itself your pc should be fine for streaming basic games like minecraft, valorant ect.

2 minutes ago, Fyqz said:

Games are running fine

If you stream / record / (video, I presume) edit and it crashes, there's an underlying problem that isn't necessarily solved with upgrading. Could you describe a little bit better what kinds of crashes you're getting?
Regarding your upgrade it depends on what you're looking for, but I'd say your GPU first. Are you looking for better performance in games? If so, what's your monitor resolution? What games do you play? At what graphical settings? What kind of FPS do you want to achieve?
Honestly, with my 4th gen i5 I can stream / record / video edit without problems; I personally use QuickSync (or I could use NVENC), which takes a huge load off the CPU.

DESKTOP PC - CPU-Z VALIDi5 4690K @ 4.70 GHz | 47 X 100.2 MHz | ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer | Enermax Liqmax II 240mm | EVGA GTX 1070Ti OC'd

HOME SERVER | HP ProLiant DL380 G7 | 2x Intel Xeon X5650 | 36GB DDR3 RDIMM | 5x 4TB LFF Seagate Constellation 7.2K | Curcial MX500 250GB | Ubuntu Server 20.04

If you want to do streaming and editing, and your computer is crashing because of it, then that sounds like a CPU limitation. My old i5 4440 system would sometimes crash when I was doing video editing. Obviously, you'd need to do more validation to prove that, as it could be that you're running out of RAM or that your GPU is having issues, but I doubt that latter since you said games work fine.

Depending on your budget, I'd recommend getting an i5 12600K + Z690 DDR4 mobo + 32GB of DDR4 or i5 12400 + B660 DDR4 mobo + 16GB of DDR4. If pricing in your region makes AMD a better deal, then you'd probably want to choose between the Ryzen 7 5800X or Ryzen 5 5600X.

Since you already have a 4770, there isn't much point in upgrading on that platform. Unfortunately, you don't really have good upgrade options that can use DDR3. I think your best bet would be to just sell the motherboard, CPU, and RAM to get some money back.

53 minutes ago, Fyqz said:

Games are running fine

Check your streaming/video-editing software for minimum/recommended hardware requirements. You can get an idea there to what you need to replace/upgrade.