bluetooth stutering/disconecting

Logicjunkie520

mind bad spelling on mobile rn. lately i have been having lots of issues with Bluetooth and my audio cuts in out stutters and just randomly disconnects its not limited to one device it will do this on my speaker and my headphones(anker flare 2 and skullcandy hesh anc) its been doing this for like 2 months and i have tried everything trouble shooter always "fixes radio status" i have deleted and reinstalled drivers from asus for the wireless card Asus AX3000 which tends to fix for a little then it bungs up again and it does this randomly even will fix itself if i just dont do anything and ignore the crappy audio experience i dont know if wifi is affected since im hardwired

i want to figure out the issue before my new mobo comes in which has built in wireless so please help me here these devices dont do this when connected to my phone 

10 hours ago, Logicjunkie520 said:

mind bad spelling on mobile rn. lately i have been having lots of issues with Bluetooth and my audio cuts in out stutters and just randomly disconnects its not limited to one device it will do this on my speaker and my headphones(anker flare 2 and skullcandy hesh anc) its been doing this for like 2 months and i have tried everything trouble shooter always "fixes radio status" i have deleted and reinstalled drivers from asus for the wireless card Asus AX3000 which tends to fix for a little then it bungs up again and it does this randomly even will fix itself if i just dont do anything and ignore the crappy audio experience i dont know if wifi is affected since im hardwired

i want to figure out the issue before my new mobo comes in which has built in wireless so please help me here these devices dont do this when connected to my phone 

Sounds to me like the MB is the problem here.

Have you tried deleted all drivers related to audio and Bluetooth  in device driver? 
Make sure you click "delete driver software" when you do in case the driver is corrupted 

Then go and install newest from your MB website

Also install your chipset drivers from MB website

Then for good measure, check your drive health: chkdsk /f /r (will need a restart to run)

Then use DISM to repair any windows corruption: 

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

43 minutes ago, Frizz said:

Have you tried deleted all drivers related to audio and Bluetooth  in device driver? 
Make sure you click "delete driver software" when you do in case the driver is corrupted 

Then for good measure, check your drive health: chkdsk /f /r (will need a restart to run)

I have nuked all drivers and reinstalled and haven’t run ckdisk i will run when i get home i know the drive itself it brand new 1tb samsung 650evo m.2

if its windows then I actually plan on doing clean install on the new board when it comes in next week

12 hours ago, Frizz said:

so i have run both chkdsk and dism so far no issues gonna run for awhile as it would randomly appear is there any way to see if the proccess did anything or just have to see if they worked kinda connter intuitive way i could think is to revert the sys partition to a backed up version before procces were run cus i keep 2 backups of my os partition via acronis

could that cause issues spliting a 1tb m.2 ssd in to a 256 gb C drive and rest as E drive for just reggular storage i have accronis set to just backup C drive weekly 

2 hours ago, Logicjunkie520 said:

so i have run both chkdsk and dism so far no issues gonna run for awhile as it would randomly appear is there any way to see if the proccess did anything or just have to see if they worked kinda connter intuitive way i could think is to revert the sys partition to a backed up version before procces were run cus i keep 2 backups of my os partition via acronis

could that cause issues spliting a 1tb m.2 ssd in to a 256 gb C drive and rest as E drive for just reggular storage i have accronis set to just backup C drive weekly 

If it found issues in either it would have said. Chkdsk doesnt quite spell it out but it would have had a summary of any reallocated or damaged sectors etc.

DISM would have plainly said it found corruption and if I fixed it or not

20 hours ago, Frizz said:

If it found issues in either it would have said. Chkdsk doesnt quite spell it out but it would have had a summary of any reallocated or damaged sectors etc.

DISM would have plainly said it found corruption and if I fixed it or not

im having the issue again it sounds like it stops the rapid like catch up audio im going to go thru all drivers and also re run chkdisk and dism any thing else i should check/try

11 hours ago, Logicjunkie520 said:

im having the issue again it sounds like it stops the rapid like catch up audio im going to go thru all drivers and also re run chkdisk and dism any thing else i should check/try

Sorry I misspoke. DISM you have to run 2 commands:

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

then run: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

ok ima try it all now cuss its doing it again

just ran the scan health and also ran chkdsk in no repair cus iv got game updates and driver downloads for the new board comming in 

however both stated no errors and when i did the repairs lastnight when i did the bt driver i delleted all bt drivers so bt when away on device manager and i downloaded a fresh copy of the driver disk from assus no issues until today turned the pc on sat on the lock screen for like 2 hrs and then loged in and it was being stutery again so would this point to bad wireless adapter/bad usb on mobo cus thats what i think the bt is routed thru

one more thing could having absolute volume controle disabled be a factor cus i have to disable it on the registry due to the speaker having its own volume seprate from windows so it wont change volume tru windows when enabled