LTT Wrist Rest?

YoungBlade

The Northern Lights deskpad is excellent. I was able to pick a size that perfectly fits my desk, and as a mousing surface it's undoubtedly the best I've ever used.

However, I've needed to use a wrist rest mousepad for the last decade or so, lest my forearm complain about my gaming for the next day or two. The sad result is this:

IMG_20220209_150933228.thumb.jpg.c6c0edc260b9ba8d0e3de793afdaa2d9.jpg

It works, and I do still like the deskpad, but I'd like it more if I could use it as my mousing surface in addition to just looking good and providing marginally better keyboard stability.

Ideally, I'd like to see a matching wrist rest of some kind, or a mousepad that uses the same materials, but with a wrist rest. I trust that LTT could do the required product testing for something that would feel great and provide relief during long-term gaming.

In the meantime, if anyone has any recommendations for a stand-alone wrist rest to replace the mousepad, feel free to let me know. I worry about the lack of surface area causing it to slide on the deskpad when I'm moving.

This would be really hard since that a lot of keyboards don’t have magnets built in, and even if they add magnets onto the wrist rest, a lot of keyboards are plastic, so it won’t be able to connect. Maybe like some rubber bottoms for it to stay in place. Or if you’re a Chad, tape it on. 🙂

how are you doing today

• 2 weeks later...

I have a small Razer mouse wrist rest that I use off and on. I think it was $10 or so on Amazon.