Which Graphics card?

Davidf4e

I've been looking at two graphics card and cannot decide which, i plan on playing in 1440P also. ultra setting.

Two way sli : http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125462

Or just a single : http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125489 

ur second link is broken i think...but i would suggest 780ti instead of 770 sli..

If I were you, I would just go with that single 780ti. Gives you more room for an upgrade if need be, and it's also cheaper.

And for people saying the link is broken, try hitting enter in the search bar with the item number and it'll open up then.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

The 780 Ti would be a better choice as its cheaper and as it might not be as fast and not have as much vram if you want more power in the future then you can throw another 780 Ti in there and then it will be a lot better than sli 770's as you can't utilize all of the vram and 3 Gb is enough for one 1440p monitor.

i would always suggest going with a single 780 ti rather than 770

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Thank you all wasn't sure if i should do the sli 770 because of the 4gig of vram