JLED header on MSI A320M PRO VH PLUS

Hesper
Go to solution Solved by Guest,
3 minutes ago, Hesper said:

Will it ruin the board just in case something goes wrong? It's kind of hard to buy a new one these days. Thanks again~

I think the lighting will either work or not work. Just follow the pinout and it should be fine. 

The rating 3A at 12v means that's what the header is capable of. I don't think the cooler lighting will exceed that.

No, it won't hurt anything on the board. That header has it's own fuse built in.

I have 3 Artic p12 pwm pst rgb fans and I was wondering if I it's okay to use the JLED1 header on the motherboard for the RGB connector. The motherboard manual says it supports 5050 led strip with a maximum of 12V. Thanks in advance~

Manual JLED.png

Looks like it's RGB to me. I don't see why not? 

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Looks like it's RGB to me. I don't see why not? 

Will it ruin the board just in case something goes wrong? It's kind of hard to buy a new one these days. Thanks again~

3 minutes ago, Hesper said:

I think the lighting will either work or not work. Just follow the pinout and it should be fine. 

The rating 3A at 12v means that's what the header is capable of. I don't think the cooler lighting will exceed that.

No, it won't hurt anything on the board. That header has it's own fuse built in.