Aio pump not working

Kioskk

Hi, i just built a new PC and the aio pump is not working. My cpu is always at max temp and thermalthrottling. The rgb works on it, so i know it gets power. It does not show up in the bios. I have tried all different fan connectors. But it still doesnt work. plz help

Its an ek 240mm aio on a 12600kf and a asus z690p d4 motherboard.20220201_150915.thumb.jpg.334045bb390912d001c16583ab04d6c9.jpg

I would agree to jaslion, but (sorry for this questions) did u checked the right connection on the pump itself? Some AIOs have 2 or more connectors on the pump itself, one for the USB Header on the Mainboard and 1 for any other header. 

If u double checked this, and its still not working, i would guess ure pump is dead. 

4 hours ago, jaslion said:

If with different headers it doesn't work then it just has a dead pump.

2 hours ago, Rekoran said:

I would agree to jaslion, but (sorry for this questions) did u checked the right connection on the pump itself? Some AIOs have 2 or more connectors on the pump itself, one for the USB Header on the Mainboard and 1 for any other header. 

If u double checked this, and its still not working, i would guess ure pump is dead. 

It only has 1 power connector. Thanks for your comments. I will return the ek aio and probably buy a Corsair one.

6 minutes ago, Kioskk said:

It only has 1 power connector. Thanks for your comments. I will return the ek aio and probably buy a Corsair one.

if it is a molex plug on your pump you might try to reconnect it as they can be tricky to get right.. see that all pins are going inn properly. it connects but then you often see a plug come out on the backside of the plug. 

14 hours ago, Kioskk said:

I would highly Suggest that. 
And with a Corsair one ure on the right way. 😄

Good Luck with the new AIO.