Beijing Winter Olympics 2022 - CCP listens to everyone competing through app

TheReal1980

This template is a guide for the Tech News Posting Guidelines. Please read the guidelines in the pinned topic before posting, otherwise your post may be removed without warning. If you prefer, you can clear the editor to use your own layout by clicking the trash can icon above, but make sure you incorporate all of these sections and follow the Posting Guidelines.

Remove all of the italicised text before posting.

Summary

People who compete (and people around that help) in this years winter olympics in China must have a app installed.

While you may think "so what", you are not seeing the full picture.

According to someone who reverse engineered the app to look at the code it is quite obvious that the app is listening to everything that is said.

Quotes

After reverse engineering all of the #Beijing2022 #spyware app for @Apple #ios and @Google #Android I can definitively say all Olympian audio is being collected, analyzed and saved on Chinese servers using tech from USA blacklisted AI firm @iflytek1999

clearer API calls can be seen here. 
These calls come from the TLauncher binary compiled for iOS

I have decrypted the .ipa file, and re-uploaded it to my website for all to download and research.

My thoughts

Why is this not a bigger issue? Why does the CCP want to listen in to everyone who is competing and storing everything and how can Apple and Google accept this?

Sources

If it ain´t broke don't try to break it.

6 minutes ago, TheReal1980 said:

Sources

Relevant meme

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Moved to General Discussion, an unverified Twitter user is not a reputable source which is part of the posting guidelines for the Tech News section. This is also majority political in nature topic so will be locked