PC wont boot into windows

GymTeacherJake

I disabled nvidia localsystem container service on startup to try and fix a problem i had with game running in bg instead of opening. This made my pc not boot into windows and show a black screen with a loading cursor. I did re enable it in safe mode did not fix my issue. I dont know what do. Tried windows startup repair and am currently trying to restore a save point. Any ideas on what to do 

Edit: restoring did not work/failed

Edit2: someone suggested ddu didnt work.

Edited by GymTeacherJake
New info

13 hours ago, GymTeacherJake said:

I disabled nvidia localsystem container service on startup to try and fix a problem i had with game running in bg instead of opening. This made my pc not boot into windows and show a black screen with a loading cursor. I did re enable it in safe mode did not fix my issue. I dont know what do. Tried windows startup repair and am currently trying to restore a save point. Any ideas on what to do 

Edit: restoring did not work/failed

Edit2: someone suggested ddu didnt work.

From what I could lookup disabling that service should not have affected booting to your OS.

Did you disable or change ANYTHING else? 

Do your event viewer -> system logs show anything caution or error wise that seem odd?
Does it do this is safe mode? If not, open a command prompt and try and fix any OS corruption that may have occurred.

Let's make sure your main drive is healthy: chkdsk /f /r (it will need to reboot)

then after that is done: sfc /scannow 

Any changes after?

Does your device manager show any device problems like yellow caution next to any drivers?