Join group by itself ?

i recently using Telegram, mostly i used it on pc. But lately the app is act weird, somehow there is random channel and group appeared on my telegram without joining them intentionally. They just came out of nowhere, the channel and the group content is random its like i just join all channel and group that ever exist in telegram but mostly its about shady gamble and p*rn stuffs. Anyone know how to stop this mess ? is it a virus ? is it a bug ?

my cute beast : i3 - 530 3.2GHz | Gt 240 4gb | msi h55m-e21 | samsung 2x2GB | toshiba 500GB 7200 | greatwall 400W | unknown standart case from 2010 | Lenovo thinksvision L197 | Digital Alliance Meca 8 TKL | Digital Alliance Luna X2 | Shady chinese Headphone (but the sounds is good)

i know its old and have some crappy part, but it can run crysis tho.

20 minutes ago, ChopstickWarrior said:

Anyone know how to stop this mess ? is it a virus ? is it a bug ?

Nope, just your average spam experience on Telegram. Block, leave, and move on.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

so i need to block and leave 300∓ groups and channels, just that ? okay then thank you

my cute beast : i3 - 530 3.2GHz | Gt 240 4gb | msi h55m-e21 | samsung 2x2GB | toshiba 500GB 7200 | greatwall 400W | unknown standart case from 2010 | Lenovo thinksvision L197 | Digital Alliance Meca 8 TKL | Digital Alliance Luna X2 | Shady chinese Headphone (but the sounds is good)

i know its old and have some crappy part, but it can run crysis tho.