Monitor for Productivity with USB-C Connection

Moto_775

Hey there big brain peeps,

I am in the market for a monitor that has a USB-C/thunderbolt hookup, acts as a USB-C hub and hopefully has a KMV switch (not sure I called that the correct thing) built in. I currently have two laptops for personal and work use. When I go to switch between the two, I am stuck unplugging my pesky USB-C hub (I bought a cheap one with the intention of getting a monitor to do the job) and plugging in second laptop and rearranging my whole desk to do so. I also connect my Xbox series S to the monitor as the GF doesn’t like me taking up the main tv for gaming. I am running an LG ultra wide display currently that works ok, but only has two HDMI inputs. My wants for the monitor are as follows

1) take the  place of the USB-C hub

2) has a KMV switch to easily switch between the two as my personal laptop does not move from the desk unless I am on a long term trip

3) is either an ultra wide or super ultra wide as personal and work workflow requires multiple screens

4) supplies power to the laptop (does not need to be a fast charge as it will likely be connected most times)

5) has the ability to connect my Xbox for the occasional gaming. 

The cost of the monitor isn’t a huge hold back, however I would like to keep it reasonable as the odyssey or equivalent is more than I would ever need… or than my work computer can drive. 4K would be nice (ordered a new MacBook Pro for personal use already) but is not a deal killer. I attached a photo of the current set up for comparison (don’t mind the fingerprints, I just switched desks again so my screen is a bit dirty!)

Any personal experience or advice is appreciated as the more I research, the more I realize I have no idea what the hell I am looking at!

6A6F3C79-5DD6-4C5D-AD10-9A616BC045B8.jpeg