One mesh extender but not a wall plug

stefanmz
Go to solution Solved by stefanmz,
On 1/24/2022 at 4:04 AM, stefanmz said:

Hey,so are there any OneMesh tp-link extenders that are not shaped like a wall-plug? I need something that is like the Deco of tp link or like a HomePod you know the Apple one. So I need an extender that is with this form factor and is compatible with OneMesh so my phone can switch seamlessly between it and the router and I don't need to have more than one network. It doesn't even have to be made by tp link just work with their standard.  Is there such a thing? 

I got a Deco

Hey,so are there any OneMesh tp-link extenders that are not shaped like a wall-plug? I need something that is like the Deco of tp link or like a HomePod you know the Apple one. So I need an extender that is with this form factor and is compatible with OneMesh so my phone can switch seamlessly between it and the router and I don't need to have more than one network. It doesn't even have to be made by tp link just work with their standard.  Is there such a thing? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 4:04 AM, stefanmz said:

I got a Deco