New PC

Grybas

Hello,
 I have some questions about this build. What can I change to reduse the price? 

krepselis_page-0001.jpg

Look for a used GPU, €280 is a lot for something that loses to a 1060 3GB

Would also swap to a 5600X for about 70 less and a X570 board could be had for that price 

The PSU is overkill you only really need 550-650W and it’s branding.

where are you and what do you want out of the system could make suggestions then

Pretty low end gpu for what I assume is a gaming pc? I would focus most of the budget there to get a 3060.

Adjustments to be made to do that:

Get the i5 11600 or a ryzen 5600x or g. Both are more than good enough for gaming

Get a cheaper board a msi b550 pro A is plenty good for the amd side. Intel wise depends on what is available but plenty of good offerings out there for a good bit less.

The samsung qvo series of ssds are HORRIBLE they are often slower than hdds in most tasks. DO NOT GET

Expensive bootdrive not needed get something cheaper like the new team z330, kingston a2000, mx500,... 1tb drive for 70€ is decently possible too

Psu is beyond overkill and you are paying A LOT extra for the rog branding get a rmx 650w at most here its' 50€ cheaper and higher quality

Case is ok it sort of has a mesh front but it's quite restricted you could opt for the materx mesh which is the better version of this case

Ram is fine for intel 11th gen for amd get cl16 3600mhz it's like 5€ more for 5% more cpu performance.

46 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Pretty low end gpu for what I assume is a gaming pc? I would focus most of the budget there to get a 3060.

Get the i5 11600 or a ryzen 5600x or g. Both are more than good enough for gaming

Get a cheaper board a msi b550 pro A is plenty good for the amd side. Intel wise depends on what is available but plenty of good offerings out there for a good bit less.

The samsung qvo series of ssds are HORRIBLE they are often slower than hdds in most tasks. DO NOT GET

Expensive bootdrive not needed get something cheaper like the new team z330, kingston a2000, mx500,... 1tb drive for 70€ is decently possible too

Psu is beyond overkill and you are paying A LOT extra for the rog branding get a rmx 650w at most here its' 50€ cheaper and higher quality

Case is ok it sort of has a mesh front but it's quite restricted you could opt for the materx mesh which is the better version of this case

Ram is fine for intel 11th gen for amd get cl16 3600mhz it's like 5€ more for 5% more cpu performance.

Thanks for detailed answer! But one one question. What GPU do I need to buy... In this shop, the gtx 1060 isn't available, and the 1650 is faster than a 1050ti.. Should I buy a rtx 2060 for 600€, or I need to wait...?

Just now, Grybas said:

Thanks for detailed answer! But one one question. What GPU do I need to buy... In this shop, the gtx 1060 isn't available, and the 1650 is faster than a 1050ti.. Should I buy a rtx 2060 for 600€, or I need to wait...?

How much is a 3060?

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

How much is a 3060?

There is only available 3060ti, which is 1.1k€

7 minutes ago, jaslion said:

How much is a 3060?

Oh... sorry... It was enabled filter... I found a rtx 3060 for 800€...

1 hour ago, Imbadatnames said:

Look for a used GPU, €280 is a lot for something that loses to a 1060 3GB

Would also swap to a 5600X for about 70 less and a X570 board could be had for that price 

The PSU is overkill you only really need 550-650W and it’s branding.

where are you and what do you want out of the system could make suggestions then

I am from Lithuania, and I will use for hard-core game, such as MFS2021, WOD (idk how to spell it) 🙂 and much more

Also, I will be using for my school, because my old computer can't even work properly when Microsoft Teams is running... 

2 hours ago, Grybas said:

I am from Lithuania, and I will use for hard-core game, such as MFS2021, WOD (idk how to spell it) 🙂 and much more

Also, I will be using for my school, because my old computer can't even work properly when Microsoft Teams is running... 

How much is an older card like a 1070 going for over there?

3 hours ago, jaslion said:

The QVO is fine for gaming, it’ll be slow to get games on if the download speed isn’t great but reading from them is fine 

7 minutes ago, Imbadatnames said:

How much is an older card like a 1070 going for over there?

There is a gtx 1050ti for 324€. They don't have a gtx 1070, and gtx 1060... Also, there is a 1650 OC for sale for 279€..

15 minutes ago, Grybas said:

There is a gtx 1050ti for 324€. They don't have a gtx 1070, and gtx 1060... Also, there is a 1650 OC for sale for 279€..

What about the used market like eBay?

8 minutes ago, Imbadatnames said:

What about the used market like eBay?

600 for rtx 3060

23 minutes ago, Grybas said:

600 for rtx 3060

I mean for the older cards, also could you buy them from other places in Europe and have them shipped? 

55 minutes ago, Imbadatnames said:

I mean for the older cards, also could you buy them from other places in Europe and have them shipped? 

There is a Gtx 1080 for 430€. And, yes, I can buy cards from Europe

5 hours ago, Grybas said:

There is a Gtx 1080 for 430€. And, yes, I can buy cards from Europe

Maybe look see if you can get any cheaper with shipping. A 1070 should cost around €250