• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New phone

Simple problem.

Samsung a52s or Iphone se 2020.

What phone are you currently using?

Why is it being replaced?

What would you like to be improved or changed?

Any specific app or functionality do you need it to run?

Some things to think about;

• Device size
  • Screen legibility
  • Storage requirements
  • SIM configuration
  • 5G support
  • Headphone jack

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.

4 hours ago, OldGamerBear said:

Simple problem.

Samsung a52s or Iphone se 2020.

What Huilun02 said... more elaboration would help!

The iPhone SE will be faster, get updates for longer (and on a timelier schedule) and, of course, give you access to some of the sweeter parts of the Apple ecosystem (Apple Watch, AirPods and the like). The smaller size might also be a draw if you don't like big phones.

The A52s will have a significantly larger screen, more cameras (not necessarily better quality) and probably better battery life. You'll also have the looser policies of the Android world (sideloading apps, etc.), if those matter a lot to you.

If it were me I'd go iPhone, but that's because I value strong OS update policies and enjoy the Apple ecosystem (particularly the Apple Watch). The A52s is still a fine choice if you don't mind Samsung's approach to Android and OS updates.