Editing test posts thread

EphraimK
Go to solution Solved by Spotty,

No and no. It's not possible to assign moderator privileges (which deleting and moving topics are) on a per-subforum basis.

Is there any reason why you would want to delete posts in the Test Post section? Topics posted in the Test Post section are only visible to yourself and forum staff.

For drafting posts in the Test Post subforum and moving to a different subforum you can report the post as posted in the wrong subforum and request it be moved elsewhere, though in most situations you are better off copying and pasting it as a new thread as @FakeKGB suggested.

I'm requesting an option to delete threads in the "Test posts" category. And if possible, even the ability to request it to be moved to a public thread.

If my post helped you please hit the "Solved" button below ✅

4 minutes ago, EDKTech said:

And if possible, even the ability to request it to be moved to a public thread.

You can just copy+paste the contents of the test post. I've done it before.

elephants

No and no. It's not possible to assign moderator privileges (which deleting and moving topics are) on a per-subforum basis.

Is there any reason why you would want to delete posts in the Test Post section? Topics posted in the Test Post section are only visible to yourself and forum staff.

For drafting posts in the Test Post subforum and moving to a different subforum you can report the post as posted in the wrong subforum and request it be moved elsewhere, though in most situations you are better off copying and pasting it as a new thread as @FakeKGB suggested.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450