motherboard

I am tired of looking for an asus motherboard that works with the corsair 4000d, so I came here, can you give me an amd motherboard that actually works with the 4000d

Any ATX motherboard can go in the 4000D. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

17 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Any ATX motherboard can go in the 4000D. 

Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case has a front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C port, but the Motherboard does not have sufficient USB 3.2 Gen 2 or Gen 1 headers. The case USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C port will not be usable.

1 minute ago, GloriousGamer321 said:

Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case has a front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C port, but the Motherboard does not have sufficient USB 3.2 Gen 2 or Gen 1 headers. The case USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C port will not be usable.

Many, many Asus boards have a USB-C header.

Alternatively, you could use an adapter to connect the case USB-C port to a regular USB-A header on the board (at reduced speed, of course) or get a PCI-e card with the type C header. 

Or you could just leave the type C port on the case disconnected, depending on whether you have any devices that you would use with it anyway.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

5 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Many, many Asus boards have a USB-C header.

Alternatively, you could use an adapter to connect the case USB-C port to a regular USB-A header on the board (at reduced speed, of course) or get a PCI-e card with the type C header. 

Or you could just leave the type C port on the case disconnected, depending on whether you have any devices that you would use with it anyway.

I have tried many, many asus motherboards and for every single one that warning popped up

1 minute ago, GloriousGamer321 said:

I have tried many, many asus motherboards and for every single one that warning popped up

You didn't realize you can even filter by the number of USB-C headers on PCPartPicker? 

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/#s=33&O=1,2

3 minutes ago, GloriousGamer321 said:

is the Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2 ATX AM4 Motherboard good?

I feel like we've gone in a circle.

you didn't answer my question

I said "why not gigabyte"

9 hours ago, Middcore said:

and your still not responding to my question

On 1/20/2022 at 2:28 PM, GloriousGamer321 said:

and your still not responding to my question

Others have though in that other tgread. 

21 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

Others have though in that other tgread. 

I want to hear his opinion