Jump to content

Crypto??

Go to solution Solved by DoctorNick,
2 minutes ago, GoatMan said:

so is it a yes or no to crypto?

I wouldn't do it.. And right now market looks like it could crash at any moment. But i'm no expert.

i am wondering if crypto is a good ide to start mining in and if it is then what and how??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, GoatMan said:

i am wondering if crypto is a good ide to start mining in and if it is then what and how??

Depends... Hows electricity prices in your area?

CPU: i7 9700K@5ghz all core (silence + summer)

cache x47, AVX offset 0

Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero

RAM: Patriot Viper Steel 2x8gb@3733mhz @jedec cl15

PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3

Mon:  LG 27GL850-B, 144Hz Nano IPS - G-Sync compatible/Freesync

GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC Black Edition w/ G12 bracket

Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K

Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout

Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb

Cooling: CPU: Kraken X62 - GPU: Kraken X42(RIP) -> X53 (From RMA)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Depends... Hows electricity prices in your area?

i live in sweden and it looks like 0,054/kW

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, GoatMan said:

i live in sweden and it looks like 0,054/kW

According to this site prices as of june 2021 was 0.191 usd/kwh

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/Sweden/electricity_prices/#:~:text=Sweden%2C June 2021%3A The price,of power%2C distribution and taxes.

 

Also according to this site prices is rising up to 266% = ~0.5, which is stil cheap compared to what I pay in Denmark, but not low enough to make mining profitable. 

https://www.euronews.com/2022/01/12/sweden-to-help-households-as-electricity-prices-soar-over-266

CPU: i7 9700K@5ghz all core (silence + summer)

cache x47, AVX offset 0

Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero

RAM: Patriot Viper Steel 2x8gb@3733mhz @jedec cl15

PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3

Mon:  LG 27GL850-B, 144Hz Nano IPS - G-Sync compatible/Freesync

GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC Black Edition w/ G12 bracket

Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K

Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout

Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb

Cooling: CPU: Kraken X62 - GPU: Kraken X42(RIP) -> X53 (From RMA)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

According to this site prices as of june 2021 was 0.191 usd/kwh

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/Sweden/electricity_prices/#:~:text=Sweden%2C June 2021%3A The price,of power%2C distribution and taxes.

 

Also according to this site prices is rising up to 266% = ~0.5, which is stil cheap compared to what I pay in Denmark, but not low enough to make mining profitable. 

https://www.euronews.com/2022/01/12/sweden-to-help-households-as-electricity-prices-soar-over-266

so is it a yes or no to crypto?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GoatMan said:

so is it a yes or no to crypto?

I wouldn't do it.. And right now market looks like it could crash at any moment. But i'm no expert.

CPU: i7 9700K@5ghz all core (silence + summer)

cache x47, AVX offset 0

Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero

RAM: Patriot Viper Steel 2x8gb@3733mhz @jedec cl15

PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3

Mon:  LG 27GL850-B, 144Hz Nano IPS - G-Sync compatible/Freesync

GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC Black Edition w/ G12 bracket

Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K

Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout

Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb

Cooling: CPU: Kraken X62 - GPU: Kraken X42(RIP) -> X53 (From RMA)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

I wouldn't do it.. And right now market looks like it could crash at any moment. But i'm no expert.

ok thx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×