Strangely overheating CPU

Hello everyone, so it´s been around 4 happy years since i got my Ryzen 7 2700x. Since i installed an AIO everything runned nice and cool, but after a recent deep cleaning with thermal paste replacement, my CPU has been getting pretty hot in the following weeks. I did a little check and everything is installed correctly like the first time but temps are pretty high (60-65ºC at iddle and 85ºC+ while only browser open). With a little research and i modified the setting of the balanced power plan, reducing the max power state of the processor(from 100% to 99% , just to try out) ; This greatly reduced the heat output of the CPU (38-40ºC iddle, 60-65ºC while gaming) but now it only peaks at 3.2GHz, as you guys know the 2700x base clock is 3.7GHz and boosts (or at least in my case) up to 4.1GHz.  Since im not and expert im not pretty sure if it is a voltage problem or how even to diagnose the posible problems that my CPU might have.

My parts are as follows:-: Mobo: GigaByte B450 AORUS M (rev 1),AIO: Nzxt Kraken 120, CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x ,Case: Nzxt s340.

Further info i havent updated my Bios and the CPU isnt OC , all of the  temps are measured by RayzenMaster .

Voltages are as follows :-: at 99% of max power  is 0.98 -1 v and at 100% is 1.35-1.425v (dunno if it is a big voltage leap).

Any help will be deeply appreciated beacuse i dont have a great budget to replace any expensive parts.

imagen_2022-01-07_203832.png

imagen_2022-01-07_203923.png

When you replaced your thermal paste, did you clean off the old paste with alcohol? Did you try again to ensure the application was even? And finally, does the paste you used have a setting period? Some thermal pastes have a setting period where they need to bee heated up and cooled down daily (turning your PC off at night after using it). after a week or so, the thermals typically improve to the marketed temps.

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

Well i applied the thermal paste normaly, cleaned the thing with alcohol and applied the method of big chunk of goo in the middle. But i didnt check if the paste has a setting period, that may be one of the possible problems. Thanks for the suggestion, i´ll do a little research of it.