ps5 controller use on pc

Coltonw023456

so i just got it today and i was trying to figure out how i can use the speaker or the mic on the controller seeing videos on it showing up on pc but it dont show up for me at all even if i hard wire it image.thumb.png.08aa6ec3a95569ce52fd41e5e4b3621e.png

Install DS4Windows set it up with your dualsense and the mic should work, im not sure about the speaker 

57 minutes ago, Jurand Ze Spychowa said:

Install DS4Windows set it up with your dualsense and the mic should work, im not sure about the speaker 

yeah it only shows up when plugged in both show up and still nothing now it shows up but just no sound from the speaker and nothing from the mic 

16 hours ago, dilpickle said:

I installed mine thru Steam and both speaker and microphone were added to the Sound control panel. The speaker works but I haven't tested the mic.

so you used a USB cable ? and i just found this last night which works but i can only use the mic and speaker if i use USB and the software is great vs ds4 windows for this controller which this app was made for the dualsense Release 1.4.7 · Paliverse/DualSenseX · GitHub

Bluetooth is flaky if it works at all. And I stopped using those third party software a long time ago. Steam automatically installs the drivers for the controller. It works outside of steam too in all my Uplay games.

3 hours ago, dilpickle said:

Bluetooth is flaky if it works at all. And I stopped using those third party software a long time ago. Steam automatically installs the drivers for the controller. It works outside of steam too in all my Uplay games.

yeah i know steam dont support the trigger thing though as i tried and heard and yeah i have like cold war on battle.net not on steam so as well as other games