Help with valuation of an RTX 2060 Super?

Hello all, a good friend of mine is trying to build his younger brother a PC. One of the hardest items to come by at the moment is a GPU. I do have a spare RTX 2060 Super lying around and I'm considering selling it to him, if his search for a decently priced GPU doesn't end well, but I want to give it to him at a fair price. Because of all the inflated prices at the moment it's hard for me to come up with a fair and solid price. The exact GPU I have is this one: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/msi-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2060-super-8gb-gddr6-pci-express-3-0-graphics-card-black-gray/6397799.p?skuId=6397799

I myself got it for $500 taxes included, no shipping. The card was released in July of 2019 and I myself didn't actually get it until like late April/ early May of 2020 so the card in terms of use is only going to be about 2 years old this upcoming year but I really only used it for 1 year if that. I hardly gamed on it and there was no overclock. Additionally, in the summer of this year, I upgraded to an RTX 3070 Ti  so I really only had the card for about a year and gamed on it much less than that.

All things considered I thought $400 would be a fair price but I'm not sure and I don't want to rip him off either, he's a good friend and is building a computer for his little brother I'd prefer to contribute that be another problem. While I'm here, how much longer can a 2060 Super carry a build for? He plans on pairing it with an i5 or i7 I would assume if not Alder Lake, then the previous gen.

Edit: Forgot to mention that when I got this card, it also came with 3 years of manufacturer warranty for parts and labor so that's still active until 2023 and a Best Buy warranty for another 6 months roughly. If anything happens in those 6 months I can offer to get it sent out for him since we live nearby.

While I'm here, how much longer can a 2060 Super carry a build for?

For esports stuff which is less graphically intensive and where most people turn gfx settings down anyway for more fps, or for AAA games if you just want to play at 1080p, a decent while. 

For current and upcoming AAA games at high settings and higher resolutions... ehhh... 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

@Middcore Thanks for the info! His exact words are Warzone, Minecraft, OW, Rocket League, and semi - demanding RPGs (not sure which ones and didn't want to ask, I'm scared of the fan service horrors or JRPGs lmao)

Budget is 1.5K USD, that is roughly what my first build cost with the 2060S. I would imagine they're looking for mid to high graphics but not ultra and yeah likely 1080p