Upgrage my computer gaming

Hey there . im thinking about upgrading my pc , can u guys giving me any suggestions , my budget is around 500euros.

here is my current specs:

Cpu - i7-4770k 

Ram- 16gb ddr3

Sdd -120 gb 

disc - 1 tera 

grafic - radeon rx580series,

Thanks

Wait till the start of next year. Your system is enough to get you buy, so if you can hold off upgrading for about a month, that would be ideal. Intel and AMD are both rumored to be launching new products at the start of next year, and they're both rumored to be great value chips. The i5 12400 for example is rumored to be one of the best value CPUs you can get once it releases and B660 (or whatever they call it) motherboards release. Plus then, maybe DDR5 won't be super expensive.

48 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Wait till the start of next year. Your system is enough to get you buy, so if you can hold off upgrading for about a month, that would be ideal. Intel and AMD are both rumored to be launching new products at the start of next year, and they're both rumored to be great value chips. The i5 12400 for example is rumored to be one of the best value CPUs you can get once it releases and B660 (or whatever they call it) motherboards release. Plus then, maybe DDR5 won't be super expensive.

Ty bro , im going to wait