Issues with my laptop's wifi.

I have an ASUS TUF GAMING A15 laptop [Laptop's link for more specs - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B088R54S2R?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share ]. I am facing some constant problems with my wifi in it. When I troubleshooot it . Message appears that my ethernet cable is not connected. What does it mean and how do I solve the problem. If I try to troubleshoot using the option that comes on right clicking on wifi symbol it says that an ethernet cable is not connected [ I will attach a photo of it].

865100528_NetworkAdapter12_12_202123_35_07.png.21c0c52841a64a9704125349efe30f56.png.a4b403960eedf7a817cedfc179a789c2.png

From the screenshot and the message of it, it would seem you are trying to troubleshoot the wrong Network adapter. You are troubleshooting the Wired (Ethernet) Adapter and not Wi-Fi.

@DreckssackblaseI just click on troubleshoot problems after right clicking on wifi symbol on taskbar. It either directly starts troubleshooting or I select wifi and then troubleshoots. But the screenshot is same that I get.