Removing Labels from Pad printed PBT

UselessBread

Greetings!
I am trying to remove the label's from my Poker II, which has pad printed PBT keys.
So far I have tried nail polish, which contains acetone. I also tried isopropyl alcohol, with no effect.
I think that I might not be able to find a solvent that will dissolve the labels, and have been thinking of using sandpaper.
However I fear that that might ruin the feel of the keycap.

Does anyone have any experiences with removing pad printed labels from keycaps and can provide me with some insight? Maybe there is a solvent I haven't tried? Diethyl ether? Vinegar?

Editaddendum: I am trying to do this due to the rare nature of ISO PBT keycaps.

NO I DON'T WANT TO BUY BLANK CAPS. HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO FIND BLANK PBT ISO KEYCAPS? IT IS HELL. HELL I TELL YOU.

If this is the PBT that I think it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybutylene_terephthalate

Then hot water above 60 degrees might do SOMEthing but it's probably not happening.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Do you really need to remove them? If so just buy a blank set.

Blank PBT keycaps for ISO keyboards are very rare, and due to that rather expensive.

And yes I need to remove them because in case you never saw a poker II:

large_458_sdc12627.jpg

Yeah that font is pretty disgusting. Add to that that it is wearing faster on certain keys like shift...

I need to get rid of those labels...

If this is the PBT that I think it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polybutylene_terephthalate

Then hot water above 60 degrees might do SOMEthing but it's probably not happening.

No, I think that will rather deform the keycap.

Also the font is fine, I have no idea what you're looking at

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Also the font is fine, I have no idea what you're looking at

you enjoy having 'enjoy your feeling' on your spacebar?

Well mine doesn't have that because I got one that is slightly different (German Layout, no cheesy spacebar).

Do you stare down at your spacebar all day? I can't imagine how that would bother you otherwise x3

do you look at yourself all day?  why do you even bother putting clothes on before heading out to the theatre?  no one can see you when they're watching the movie anyways.  (DISCLAIMER: i'm not encouraging sitting buttnaked on a movie seat)

my thumb TOUCHES the spacebar.  this is pretty much the only spacebar where there is pad printed text and i can feel it the entire time i use my board.

is it the end of the world?  of course not.  but it IS something they took effort to put on there that made it worse