Help with Docks....

Willys_Jeep1

Ok, I have a kind of interesting situation, my dad works in the space during the day (he works from home) and I have a setup on the same desk.  He doesn't like the mouse/keyboard that I have, and I don't like the ones that he has so when I use it I bring my stuff over and plug it in.  Currently I unplug and move them, I have to move behind the desk to plug them and my audio in when I go to use it all (pc is on the floor, but on hard wood floor with decent standoffs, can't be on desk because of the surface.)  
TLDR... I need a USB dock that is more less a passthrough with an AUX passthrough with it that doesn't break NKRO if you use an adapter. I would like it to go 2 usb to 1 usb or 1 ps/2 (my keyboard is the 6gv2, I use the ps/2 adapter so I can take advantage of nkro.) 
If anyone knows of such a dock, let me know 😄

Seems to me you should try to find a good compromise with your dad for peripherals. That seems like the most elegant solution to me.

ASU

Instead of using a hub and having to worry about rollover why not just use a few extension cables and keep the ends tied up somewhere that's easy to reach.