Newbie low-mid range Computer

TakoTakoTako

Budget (including currency): 800.000 CLP~ (around 1k USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Low-Mid range gaming, Clip Studio Paint, casual photo and video editing

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ynkxht

Hello, I've been doing some research in order to build my first non-prebuilt computer, I wanted to know if there's any glaring mistake on the current plan, I don't know much about Motherboards and I don't know if I should go for RAMs with 2666mhz or 3200mhz, so any guidance on those topics would be greatly appreciated. 

current parts.png

I dont know the prices for you but here are some things that are wrong:

The psu is a literal firehazard it kills computers do not get it get a higher quality unit. A evga bq or corsair cx 550 gray would be a good option.

The gpu you got it the special more expensive low profile version which is also one of the slowest versions of the card just get a regular one.

Skip the hdd and just go for 1tb of ssd storage it's going to be better for your purpose.

Get a kit of ram NOT 2 separate sticks those are not guaranteed to work nicely togheter. For this intel chip 3000mhz is good enough.

The board you got is extremely low end and does not handle the 11400f well. I recommend a slightly better board.

11 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The psu is a literal firehazard it kills computers do not get it get a higher quality unit. A evga bq or corsair cx 550 gray would be a good option.

Changing the PSU for a EVGA 600 BQ (the 550w one was more expensive for some reason)

12 minutes ago, jaslion said:

The gpu you got it the special more expensive low profile version which is also one of the slowest versions of the card just get a regular one.

Would a "Zotac GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 AMP" work as an alternative? There's also the "MSI GeForce GTX 1650 D6 VENTUS XS OC" and "ASUS TUF-GTX1650-O4GD6-GAMING" available as options.

Going to change the RAMs for this
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/MYH48d/corsair-memory-cmk16gx4m2b3000c15

As for motherboards, would this one work fine?
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/QzYmP6/asrock-b560-pro4-atx-lga1200-motherboard-b560-pro4 

thank you very much for the reply

bad bro

maybe can similiar like this

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-11400 2.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($189.88 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 Blue 74.34 CFM CPU Cooler  ($18.98 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560M-A Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($107.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Team T-FORCE DARK Za 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($56.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($40.99 @ Lenovo) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 G5 4 GB SC ULTRA GAMING Video Card  ($349.95 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair CX (2017) 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($32.98 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: Gigabyte ‎G24F 23.8" 1920x1080 170 Hz Monitor  ($159.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1004.74
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-12-16 19:16 EST-0500

- cpu+cooler+motherboard = best decent part for low-med activity right now

- ram = find with couple ram (1 box have 2 stick mean dual channel) with 3200hz cl 16/3600 cl 18 

- storage should choose nvme ssd (main system), the price is cheap like ssd sata 3 right now

- power supply : find 500-550W 80+ bronze with big brand name, under 50$. best choise for low -med system

- vga + monitor = best decent part for low-med activity right now